Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What's Up Wednesday-Pocket Calendar


If your life is anything like mine, back to school time means it's time to get the calendar out. I have already started to fill in my 2010 calendar with dance recitals and church musicals for the girls. I also have blocked out the CTMH convention in DC for myself. :)


Anyway, I have enjoyed sprucing up calendars from the dollar spot for my purse. Simply remove the calendar from it's plastic cover and cut a piece of cardstock or paper the same size as the calendar when flattened. Then, embellish as you like with what you have around. I used some CTMH Sorbet cardstock stamped with Sorbet ink and some scraps of coordinating ribbon and paper. As a final touch, I added a few brads at the bottom. Not a great work of art but I like it better than the original generic photo.


Hope this inspires you go back to school with a little of your own style.

No comments:

Post a Comment