Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tight Budget? Lots for under $7

At the leadership conference, I learned that nearly 50% of the items we sell are $7 or less! What are some of my favorites?

Chocolate ink pad (z2111) $5.25-my favorite shade of brown (of course)
Black dual tipped marker (z2305) $2.95-something you always need
Distressing Inks (z1296) $3.95-mini ink pads in black and chocolate
Edge Distresser (z1297) $2.50-rough up those edges, not your fingers
Memory Protectors Flip Flaps-pack of 15 (z4114) $3.95-great for layering photos on your pages
Journey Journaling Spots-pack of 34 (x1409) $2.95-quick and beautiful journaling spots

You can explore our Idea Book and browse all of our products at http://stampandcrop.myctmh.com

We are off camping this weekend-looks like the weather will be great. I've got to download my camera now so I have room for more pictures!

Thanks for visiting-please become one of the first followers of my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment