Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fast and Easy Friday (Belated)-Card

My deepest apologies for not posting this on time. I realized Friday night I had left the card at a crop I had just set up for in Sterling Hgts.

I love this card because of it's simple design. It's a great way to use up those scraps in your stash. Just find two prints and a couple of cardstock pieces that coordinate and off you go! I used the August Stamp of the Month for the words and cake and the colors Clover Meadow, Dutch Blue, Tulip, and Sunflower. The printed paper is from the Animal Cookies Creative Basics Kit. I added some Liquid Glass to the candle flames for a bit of dimension and shine. The pattern is CTMH.


Hey, let's see what you can create. E-mail a picture of your card and you may win a prize for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment