Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Highlights from the Leadership Conference


I had the opportunity to attend the 2009 CTMH Leadership Conference in Long Beach CA at the beginning of the month. It's nice to be a "real" adult and take a business trip-plane ride and all. I also love meeting consultants from all over the US and Canada. My roommates were all from Canada in fact. Since I live near Canada and travel there several times a year, I was used to their "eh?". They are an awesome bunch of women.


A perk of going to CTMH conferences is I get to see the new products for fall. I love all of our new papers and we have some very cute new stamp sets. Usually there is one paper I don't love at first, but this time they are all winners in my book. I can't wait for some time scrap with them.


I am most excited about Studio J, CTMH's new online scrapbooking program which will launch in 2010. It uses CTMH papers and patterns and is super easy to use. While I will always enjoy "classical" scrapbooking, I can't wait to scrapbook with my laptop while sitting on the couch. :) If you're curious, you can check out the intro. video at http://www.studioj.com/


The new Fall/Winter Idea Book goes active Sept. 1st. If you would like to see it, you can access it Sept. 1st on my website http://stampandcrop.myctmh.com/ or contact me for your own copy.
Hope you have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment