Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What's Up Wednesday-Home Organizer


Well school has started here. I have already filled out forms and put dozens of events on the calendar. Sometimes the paperwork can be overwhelming.

I got the idea for this organizer from one of my customers. For me, I have a hanging folder for each of my girls, one for food coupons (i.e. pizza), one for other coupons (i.e. Bed, Bath, and Beyond), one for newsletters, and the all important "Other."

I picked up the crate at a garage sale and decorated it with some Close to My Heart Animal Cookies paper and My Stickease to cover up the logos that were on it.

It's not a foolproof system but it sure has helped. Hope you can be inspired in some way.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. kindergarten has just started and I am amazed by the amount of paperwork already. What a cute idea to keep projects, fundraisers and PTA things organized. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete