Friday, September 18, 2009

Fast and Easy Friday-Date Your Pages

My husband is always reminding to include the date somewhere on my layouts since it won't be long until we forget just when the event happened. One of the first stamp sets I ever purchased from CTMH is called Calendar so I can quickly do just that. Here is a quick sample of a journaling box where I included the date at the bottom. Consider adding a calendar stamp set to your scrapbooking supplies to make adding the date to your page fast n' easy!

3 comments:

  1. So true, you think you will always remember the date, but you don't. Even though all of my scrapbooks are in chronological order, I have started to do this. It does help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great tip and one I used this weekend! Thanks Julie. You are a great friend and a wonderful teacher of all things scrapbook related.

    ReplyDelete