Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fast and Easy Friday (Belated)-Photo Pages

Sorry for this belated post. I was in a great back to school groove until Friday-the day went well but went by too fast! Anyway, here is "Friday's" fast n' easy tip.


I love our photo storage pages. CTMH carries two styles. One holds four photos (z4117) and another six (4113). I use them when I have lots of pictures of an event I want to include in my scrapbook but don't want to create layouts for every photo. I also like to put journaling and embellishments in some of the photo squares. You can even stamp right onto the pages with Staz-On ink if so inspired. The example on the left uses one of each and the sample on the right has one traditional layout page and a 6-photo storage page.
Hope this gives you some ideas of how to quickly add photos of your next big event to your scrapbook fast n' easy!








No comments:

Post a Comment