Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What's Up Wednesday-Event Calendar


One of the most useful projects I have done is to create an event calendar.  This calendar comes with blanks for each day of the year.  You just fill in birthdays, anniversaries, etc.  I try to note the year of the birth or anniversary next to the name too.  It has really helped me keep track of these important events and I no longer have to rewrite them on our family calendar every year!  These make quick and easy gifts.  There is a 4x4 square at the top to decorate-that's it!  It can be stamped or decorated with papers.  You can see I did a very simple pattern on mine that I repeated each month.  I just varied the papers and stamps.  You can order yours today (Item # Z126) for just $8.50 each at http://www.stampandcrop.myctmh.com/

Hope this event calendar project helps you to stay organized and perhaps gives you a gift idea for those who already have everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment