Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What's Up Wednesday-6x6 Album

Want a quick and easy project to make for Grandma or your child's teacher or coach?  Consider creating a 6x6 album.  The 6x6 size is great since it can accomodate standard size pictures and you can get 4 pages out of just one 12x12 piece of paper!  CTMH offers traditional 6x6 albums in a variety of colors and also the My Creations Display Album (pictured here) which has 12 spiral bound page proctectors.  The cover can be stamped or covered with paper.

If you would like to create one or more of these albums for yourself or as gifts, contact me today to arrange a personal workshop or "to go" kit.  I would love to make this project "Faster. Simpler. Easier" tm for you!  I have a template that can be used with any My Reflections Kit and is easy to reproduce.  So the next time the idea of creating a 12x12 album is too much, consider a 6x6! 

No comments:

Post a Comment