Tuesday, April 27, 2010

STUDIO J is Here!

The wait is over!  Go to http://stampandcrop.myctmh.com/ now to use Studio J.  You'll fall in love with online scrapbooking using Close to My Heart's FREE online design software.  You'll be able to create two-page layouts faster, simpler, and easier-saving you time and money. 

Studio J is user friendly and you can start creating today! If you would like to see a demonstration, come on over Thurs. April 29th at 7PM or Sat. May 15th at 9 AM.  Please RSVP to me 24 hours in advance at juliedecker@comcast.net

Watch my May newsletter for some special rewards for trying Studio J during the month of May.  Don't get my newsletter? You can sign up in the box to the right.

I love the way my Studio J pages blend right in with my classic pages and I know you will too!  Try it today and tell a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment