Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ONLINE CLEARANCE SALE STARTS DEC. 2 @ 11AM (EST)

Close to My Heart is slashing prices 50-80% off on items that will be discontinued in 2009!  There are awesome deals like Sassy Strand packs for just $1 and stamp sets starting at $2.  There is also a ton of paper and embellishments available.  Go to http://www.stampandcrop.myctmh.com/ on Wed. 12/2 starting at 11 AM and grab some good deals for yourself and as gifts!  The sale will continue online through Dec. 17th or while supplies last.  You can preview the sale list here.  Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait. I've gone through my Spring catalog to see a lot of the items on sale. I have much marked to buy. I think I may have to wrap it and make it my gift for Christmas.
    Not that I need a lot, but the prices are amazing.

    ReplyDelete