Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Special-12 Days of Christmas

My girls and I saw Santa arrive last night with fireworks (yes, unusual but beautiful) which means Christmas is coming!  I would like to spread some Christmas cheer so I am offering a 12 Days of Christmas special.  If you or someone you refer to me, books and holds a home gathering anytime during the next 12 weeks, I would like to give you the cool Petite Perks stamp set as a "thank you."

Remember, the Stampaganza stamp sale continues through Nov. 30 and starting Dec. 15 and running through Jan. 31st, you can purchase or earn for FREE the awesome Felicity pack which includes die cuts, paper, cardstock, and a stamp set which includes an alphabet!  These specials make it a great time to host a party and share your love of papercrafts with your friends and family.  I promise to make it a great time!

Christmas is coming so don't delay, call me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment